- This event has passed.
Dr. Walter Kania “Divine Energy and the Field”
March 8 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
10:30 a.m. Sunday Service
Speaker: Dr. Walter Kania
Topic: What does the word “Divine” mean?
When we call something Divine we are usually referring to:
– A Power beyond our imagination.
– A Force or Power that is WITHIN us but is not OF us.
– A Force behind and beyond all that exists and that is responsible for all that exists.
– The Invisible that is beyond the Creation of all that is visible.
What is the Field?
When we refer to the Field we are talking about:
– A vast sea of energy within the Universe that also contains the entire Universe. We sometimes call this the Divine or the Source of all that exists.
– The Essence of the Supernatural or Paranormal.
– The place where Mind and Matter are connected.
– That which connects us to each other and to all that exists.
Today’s message will provide us with the results of experiments in Quantum Physics that identify the presence of what we call the Divine in the Field. It is a Force and an Energy that exists in what is sometimes called the Zero Point Field. It operates in a realm about which we know little but provides evidence of its existence in all of our lives.
Bio: Dr. Walter Kania is a licensed Clinical and Consulting Psychologist. He holds a PhD from Michigan State University. He has maintained an active Clinical and Consulting practice. He also holds a Master of Divinity degree from Texas Christian University. He is ordained in the Congregational Church (United Church of Christ) and The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). He has served on the faculties of Texas Christian University, Bethany College, The Ohio State University, and The Renaissance Academy of Florida Gulf Coast University. He is the author of five books, “Healthy Religion,” “A Believable Bible,” “A Credible Christianity”, and “Spirituality Without Sin and Salvation.” His newest book #5 will be available early 2019. The title is “Spiritual
Psychology.” He conducts seminars and is a frequent speaker in the fields of Psychology, Religion, and Spirituality.